Founded in 2007 by Didier Fassin and Alban Bensa, the Institute of Interdisciplinary Research on Social Issues (Institut de Recherche Interdisciplinaire sur les enjeux Sociaux) is the fusion of two laboratories :
- the center of research on health, social issues and politics
- the laboratory of Genesis and transformation of the social worlds
IRIS regroups the EHESS, CNRS, Inserm and Université Paris 13 (UMR8156- U997) and counts 150 researchers in anthropology, sociology, history, political science,research in public health and forensic medecine. The laboratory has two locations : one on the campus of EHESS in Paris and the other at Université Paris 13 in Bobigny.
The LaTIM is a research team made up of the University Hospital of Brest, the Faculty of Medicine and Telecom Bretagne (graduate engineering school).
Its research is led according to three themes :
- Computer Assisted Surgery for Orthopedics,
- Quantitative Multimodal Imaging for Diagnosis and Therapy
- Multimedia Medical Information Indexing, Tracking and Integrity
These three themes are integrated within a methodological approach of the diagnostic and therapeutic imaging based on information and knowledge.
Tekliko is a French software & engineering company specialized in information processing. The French ministry of Research has granted Tekliko the status of “Jeune Entreprise Innovante”.
Its clients are in the health care industry and multimedia.